Online game, especially on virtual casino platforms, is a way that is certainly entertaining to earn real money, but can also be very addictive. Some players thus encounter difficulties to limit their connection time on these sites, or to control their bankroll well, and the sums invested in roulette or virtual machines.
A strategy to avoid temptation, and the unfortunate consequences they can have on his social and professional life, but also on the state of his finances, is simply to ban these platforms. But how does it work, and is it really a good idea?
How to exclude online casinos?
Faced with growing game addiction problems, there are today different tools that can allow affected players to exclude platforms. Whether it is a blocking software for gambling, self-exclusion of Online gaming or blocking bank transactions. There are many tools available.
Money game blocking software
A blocking software for games of chance, such as Gamban, can be downloaded from all devices, in order to block access to thousands of websites and games of chance, worldwide. Some applications also have a free trial version, which will allow Internet users to test their efficiency, and to retract if they wish.
Self-exclusion generally involves asking a gambling operator, a casino or a Paris establishment, for example, to exclude ourselves on a defined period of time. This means that the service will be refused as well online and offline.
Having manually excludes each site or website can be an arduous task. However, there are "multi-operator" tools available, allowing anyone to easily exclude "global".
In USA, unfortunately, these generalized approaches do not exist. It will be necessary to renew the operation on each website. The law nevertheless obliges each operator approved by the ANJ to constantly offer the possibility of requesting its exclusion. The player may determine the duration of his exclusion, which cannot be less than 24 hours or more than 12 months. Exclusion will take effect immediately.
What are the options available?
Many online Paris suppliers offer less radical solutions to help players reduce their playing habits.
Among these preventive measures, we find for example:
- The deposit limits, to limit the amount that the player can transfer to his account.
- Take a break - Disable your account for short periods.
- Final closure - Close your account and ask the supplier to no longer us.
- Account statement - to obtain a formalized trace of money bet on the platform
- Set a maximum bet - Accept to limit the amount that can be deposited for an individual bet.
- Configure his account: the player can also configure his account to stop receiving ads or promotional messages at the exit of each new game orAn exceptional bonus. To do this, it is generally enough to access the parameters of your account or its application of Paris, and to configure alerts or messages. The player can choose the option "no messages or notifications".
Best Casinos - September 2022
Can the player's bank help him?
Banks can also help players limit their online gaming expenses. It is indeed possible to ask them to:
- prevent us from using your credit or debit card to play
- Help us set up a financial problem or payments management plan.
For this, it is necessary to address directly to your financial advisor, in order to discover the available solutions and the process to follow to set them up.
What about gambling sites abroad?
Websites or game applications based abroad are not allowed to operate in USA. Nevertheless, for players based abroad, or accessing these sites thanks to a VPN, it will not always be possible to find a self -exclusion option, as is the case for operators approved by the ANJ . In this case, these sites or applications must be manually blocked, especially in:
- trying to cancel your account
- Stopping payments on the account from your bank or credit/debit card
- Installing software that blocks access to international gaming sites
- Installing advertising blockers that allow you to no longer view advertisements and promotions on your web browser.