Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games. Indeed, it attracts thanks to the plurality of strategies that allow you to win. As a result, a specific player profile has been established according to the techniques it uses.
The superstitious blackjack player: this player recognizes himself very easily. As he is superstitious, he takes care to choose his table and his place. He always has a lucky charm and makes specific gestures to attract luck. They are generally annoying and you can recognize them thanks to these criteria: they do not lend any player for the simple and "good reason" that this one can win the bet for you so that brings bad luck. They never whistle in a game. They do not count their tokens and their money, moreover this superstition is valid for all casino games. In short, to win blackjack, you must avoid superstitious players who can make you lose important bets because of their often erroneous beliefs - not to say always ...
The strategic blackjack player: he is usually a player to fear. He knows all the mechanisms and cogs of blackjack by heart. It always applies a particular strategy according to the game that presents itself. With this blackjack player profile, it is therefore advisable to pay attention to your gestures and everything else. In addition, this player is very sociable and does not hesitate to advise you. However, he will not give you his secret formula which allows him to win every time. The strategic player is also to be sidelined. He certainly knows all the strategies, but you will tend to follow him and lose later. In fact this type of player does not really give the technique that allows you to win every time but rather seeks to confuse yourself. .
The ambitious blackjack player: he is generally attracted to gain. He will study all the winning strategies in blackjack, just to bring together a substantial sum. He is not concerned on the entertaining side but rather bows towards the money he can pocket. This type of blackjack player does not hesitate to go to all casinos and participate in tournaments that offer an enticing sum to the key.
The amateur blackjack player: he is not often sure of himself and is often afraid. But he can console himself with the famous chance of the beginner to have more earnings. The amateur player often tends to make reckless bets that will make him lose. However, he will use his mistakes to evolve and sharpen his game. But over the game especially if it is long, this type of player will not have the necessary experience to hold in front of professionals.
And during blackjack tournaments, other standard profiles meet:
• Flat Better: this type of players always put on the same thing. They are often predictable. In fact, they do not take risks because they are sure that the casino will always have the advantage over them. But sometimes things do not go as expected especially when some players take the advantage and win everything.
• The "Gauge Martin": this type of player often tends to double his setting every time he loses. That he chooses a rising, progression, Martingale, Alembert strategy, he is guided by a kind of aggressiveness but he is not too much to fear because the opponent can prevoIR and adopt a strategy that will allow him to win.
• The counter: this type of blackjack player as its name suggests, counts the cards (see our Article on the counting technique). And determines its implementation of the modifications. The main objective is to have the advantage over the casino. But he omits to take into account the putting of other players which ends up acting at his devia further.
• Mr. "I put my profits": this type of player is considered to be the most dangerous. He used to reserve his jackpot for the final battle. The fact that he is within the shooting range of his opponents will make him risk having only an insufficient sum at the time of the final Fight, because he will not have been able to adapt his game to the situations which were advantageous to him.
• The boomer: this type of player is also to be feared and very daring because it is not afraid to bet big. This tactic allows him to have ahead. It can indeed be formidable if this tactic is bearing fruit. But this can constitute a weakness for him if he is in front of Professional blackjack players Who know how to be patient in order to win the bet.
• Toughie: this is the most difficult profile to identify and beat among blackjack players. He uses several strategies that he knows how to use wisely. He can go from one strategy to another without too much difficulty. One of the most illustrious blackjack players, S. Wong claims that beating an entire Toughies table is a feat. He even made it the main challenge of his simulatoion software. Beating toughies is somehow a step towards a certain victory.
• The “Mémé Bingo”: it knows how to use all the necessary mathematical rigor, but without real calculation of probabilities - it is more a question of intuition. However, this profile is not to be underestimated because he manages to hide his game as long as possible in order to better beat his opponent.
And you, which blackjack player are you?